This Working at Height Training is designed to help employers and employees understand their responsibilities and identify the risks of working at height and working on fragile roof surfaces.
The removal of the “2 metre rule” from the regulations means that any person working in an elevated position (off the ground) is deemed to be working at height. The Work at Height Regulations 2005, apply to all work at height where there is a risk of a fall liable to cause personal injury.
Our working at height training is designed to ensure that those attending are provided with an understanding of how to competently work safely at height. This course is for those working in low risk environments where access is simple and anchors are easily identifiable.
Working at Height Training Course
Duration: ½ Day
Delegates will be competent to work safely at height with a strong hazard awareness and a sound theoretical knowledge and practical experience of using fall arrest equipment.
Delegates will have the ability to assess the risks and requirements needed for safely working at height in their scope of work.
To ensure that:
- All work at height is properly planned and organised;
- Those involved in work at height are competent;
- The risks from work at height are assessed and appropriate work equipment is selected and used;
- The risks from fragile surfaces are properly controlled; and
- Equipment for work at height is properly inspected and maintained.
If you would like to discuss enrolling on our Working at Height Training course please contact us.