3 Day Managing Safely Training Course Available From £349+VAT PP
Our IOSH Managing Safely training course is suitable for managers and supervisors.
Further to this, the course will equip learners with the skills and know-how to evaluate workplace safety systems and implement new Health & Safety control measures.
Over the 3 training days learners will cover the 7 core modules outlined by IOSH.
More-over the course provides a superb grounding in the practical actions you will require when handling Health & Safety in your team.
No pre-requisites or prior Health & Safety knowledge is required to attend our course. The course also benefits from evergreen certification, meaning no re-qualification training is required.
What is Covered
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assess risks
- Control risks
- Your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
As well as being an evergreen course, it also provides many other benefits to our learners:
- Hazards and Risks
- The legal requirements for risk assessments
- Methods of basic trend & epidemiological analysis for reactive monitoring
- Statutory requirements for reporting
- Procedures for checking for non-reporting
- Workplace precaution hierarchies
- Specific hazards both generally and from an organisational perspective
- The main provisions of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
Benefits to Employers
- Increased productivity
- Less working hours lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved safety culture along with an appreciation of Health & Safety measures
- Promotes staff involvement to improve the work environment
- Internationally recognised certification
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
The course concludes with a written and practical assessment on day 3.
Following successful completion you will receive an evergreen IOSH Managing Safely certificate.
Let’s start a conversation, contact our friendly team today.
Alternatively you can book by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Is the IOSH Assessment Multiple Choice?
A: Yes but this is also accompanied by a risk assessment project
Q: Where do you deliver training?
A: We deliver training from our training centre which is situated in the idyllic village of Edwinstowe (Mansfield). Further to this, we also have the ability to offer training at client sites across the UK.