1/2 Day Course from £37.50+VAT*
Take control of fire safety situations by becoming your workplace Fire Marshall.
If you are looking to, or have already being appointed as a Fire Marshall/Warden, then this is the perfect course for you.
With our half day course, you will gain a clear understanding of the Fire Marshall role.
Your business is compliant with the Regulatory Reform Order 2005 once the course is completed.
- Introduction to the principles of fire safety in the workplace
- Understand basic fire safety and what to do in the event of an emergency
- Understand the principles of fire risk control
- Understand the basics of practical fire safety
- Understand the principles of fire safety legislation under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Develop knowledge and understanding of how fire spreads and the behaviour of humans in the event of fire
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the role of the fire marshall
- Multiple-choice assessment paper
Successful learners will be awarded a certificate of attendance.
Let’s start a conversation, contact our friendly team today:
Alternatively you can book by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
*£37.50 when you book 2 or more courses together. £45 for individual bookings.