1/2 Day Course from £65+VAT*
Take control of fire safety situations by becoming your workplace Fire Marshal.
If you are looking to, or have already being appointed as a Fire Marshal/Warden, then this is the perfect course for you.
Further to this, with our half day course, you will gain a clear understanding of the Fire Marshal role.
More over, your business is compliant with the Regulatory Reform Order 2005 once the course is completed.
- Introduction to the principles of fire safety in the workplace
- Learn basic fire safety and what to do in the event of an emergency
- Understand the principles of fire risk control
- Gain knowledge of the basics of practical fire safety
- The principles of fire safety legislation. (Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005)
- Develop knowledge and understanding of how fire spreads and the behaviour of humans in the event of fire
- Background knowledge and understanding of the role of the Fire Marshal
- Multiple-choice assessment paper
Successful learners will be awarded a certificate of attendance.
Q. How is this Course Assessed?
A. Our Fire Marshal training is assessed via a multiple choice paper.
Q. Why Do I Need This Course?
A. If you’re looking to be appointed (or if you have recently been appointed) your company’s designated Fire Marshal, this course equips you with the knowledge that you need for the role.
Let’s start a conversation, contact our friendly team today:
Alternatively you can book by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
*£65 when you book 2 or more courses together. £75 for individual bookings.