1 Day Training Course Only £95+VAT
Become your workplace Emergency First Aider with our 1 day Qualsafe course.
Learn to confidently and competently deal with accidents and injuries in the workplace in line with HSE specified standards.
Further to this, our level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work course is suitable for anyone looking to provide first aid to someone who suffers an injury or becomes ill at work.
No pre-requisites or prior Health & Safety knowledge is required to attend our course. However, you must be 16 or over to attend.
What is Covered
- Legal responsibilities of a first aider
- Main requirements of a first aider
- First Aid equipment and use of medication
- Keeping records
- Emergency response (practical hands on training) dealing with an unconscious person
- Life support including CPR
- Control of minor bleeding
- Treatment of shock
You will complete various theory and practical tasks during the course. You will also complete a practical assessment on CPR and first aid. This Qualsafe Emergency First Aid certificate is valid for 3 years.
Let’s start a conversation, contact our friendly team today.
Alternatively you can book by email – firstname.lastname@example.org