3 Day Course – £275+VAT Per Learner
Minimise your downtime and maximise output with our combined 3 day Qualsafe First Aid at Work and Paediatric First Aid course.
For those working in schools, sports clubs or other childcare settings this course is an ideal place to start and to save you time.
Learners will cover a range of topics needed to provide effective first aid for adults, children and infants including CPR and defibrillation, choking, stroke, head injuries, asthma and much more.
- Roles and responsibilities of both first aiders and paediatric first aiders
- Assessing an incident
- Casualty assessment
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Recovery position CPR and defibrillation
- Heart attack and Angina
- Febrile convulsions
- Head, neck and spinal injuries
- Wounds, bleeding and hypovolaemic shock
- Chest injuries
- Fractures Dislocations, sprains and strains
- Burns and scalds
- Minor injuries Eye, nose and ear injuries
- Electric shock
- Incident reporting
Valid for 3 years on completion of this course you will receive a qualsafe certificate of achievement for both First Aid at Work and Paediatric First Aid.
Let’s start a conversation, contact our friendly team today:
Alternatively you can book by email – firstname.lastname@example.org