This course is designed to raise awareness of asbestos containing materials (ACMs) in a refurbishment/maintenance environment in order to take the appropriate precautions when it is encountered.
Duration: ½ Day
Operatives and supervisors who may encounter asbestos as part of their daily work routine.
Upon completion of the courses delegates will:
- Identify possible ACMs
- Explain the protocols concerning work with ACMs
- Determine whether you are:
- – Putting yourself or anyone else at risk
- – Able to establish the correct course of action if you encounter asbestos containing materials ACMs
- – Following internal procedures
- Multiple choice questions within or following the presentation
Successful participants will be awarded a certificate of attendance.