An ideal course for smaller businesses with fewer Health & Safety risks and complies with the Health and Safety (first aid) regulations 1981.
(This Certificate is valid for 3 years)
Duration: 1 Day
To enable a first aider to give emergency first aid to someone with a minor injury or illness.
Hands on training
- Legal responsibilities of a first aider
- Main requirements of a first aider
- First Aid equipment and use of medication
- Keeping records
- Emergency response (practical hands on training) dealing with an unconscious person
- Life support including CPR
- Control of minor bleeding