Your Expert Team of Health & Safety Consultants
Why Do I Need a Competent Health & Safety Person?
Each employer must appoint one or more Health & Safety competent person(s) to provide advice and guidance to the company on all matters regarding Health & Safety.
This is in order to meet the Health & Safety compliance requirements of “The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999” regulations.
Partner Up And See How We Can Support You
Ensure compliance with statutory regulations at a vastly reduced rate to a full time Health & Safety resource. Partner up with us with services starting from just £50+VAT per month (12 Minimum Partnership) to act as your Nominated Competent Person. We can offer a range of bespoke consultancy packages to suit all of your health & safety requirements.
- Covering Specific / All Health & Safety Requirements
- Covering You Under HSE Legislation
- Highly Experienced Team of Consultancy Experts
- Fast and Flexible Response Time
- 24/7 Call Out Services
- Remote Support
- COVID Secure Visits
Contracted Competent Person Services
You are not on your own with our Health and Safety competent person support package.
Support is available when needed from our experienced consultants. We are not just here for today we are here for the everyday.
From ensuring compliance with legal and good practice requirements to tender support, we are at the other end of the phone ready to act.
Organised and Practical Solutions
- Act As Nominated Competent Person
- Issue of Appointment Letter
- 24/7 Support
- Annual Review Of Policy
- Advice And Support With Risk Assessments
- Site Visits
- Risk Assessments Produced
- In House Training To Be Provided On Site Visits
(I.e Manual Handling, COSHH, Fire Marshal)
- Contact Details For Assigned Consultant
- Annual Fire Risk Assessment
- 2 Visits On Retainer For Serious Accident Investigation/Reporting
- Health And Safety Tender Question Responses
- SSIP Attainment
- Implementation Of A Full Health And Safety Management System
- Annual Group Health And Safety Report
- Collation Of Above Information In Management Reports
- Carrying Out Of Individual Pregnant Or/And Young Worker
- Risk Assessments As Required
- DSE Computer Workstation Assessments
Health and Safety Competent Person On Going Support
You may already have a Health and Safety Competent Person in place but you may require additional support.
We are able to work alongside any current Competent Person. We can provide additional resources when demands are high and cost effective solutions are needed quickly.
Let’s start a conversation, contact our friendly team today.
Alternatively you can book by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. What is a Health & Safety Competent Person?
A. This is someone who is sufficiently qualified in the role who can support you with compliance requirements.