Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015
CDM Regulations 2015 are the main set of regulations for managing the health, safety and welfare of construction projects. CDM applies to all building and construction work and includes new build, demolition, refurbishment, extensions, conversions, repair and maintenance.
Whatever your role in construction the CDM Regulations 2015 aim to improve health and safety in the industry by helping to:
- Sensibly plan work so risks involved are managed correctly from start to finish
- Ensure the correct people are used for each job
- Cooperate and coordinate the work with others
- Have the correct information about the risks and how these are being managed
- Communicate risk management effectively to those who need to know
- Consult and engage with workers about how risks are being managed
The CDM Regulations 2015 place a great deal of responsibility on duty holders within the construction industry. Duty holders may not have sufficient skills, knowledge, experience or manpower to effectively discharge these duties.
By appointing an independent, third-party organisation to undertake or assist them with discharging their duties, Clients, Designers and Contractors can rest assured that their duties are covered, meeting the requirements of the relevant legislation and on time.
AW Safety Management offers a wealth of sector expertise and an experienced team that has been successfully assisting our Clients to discharge the duties placed on them under the CDM Regulations 2015.
Contact us for an initial no obligation consultation.