Supporting Construction Design and Maintenance CDM Regulations 2015
What Are The CDM Regulations 2015?
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 places specific responsibilities on duty holders, including designers and contractors. This in turn makes them accountable for the consideration and management of Health & Safety on construction sites.
What Are The Benefits of CDM?
Whatever your role in construction, CDM aims to improve Health & Safety in the industry by helping you:
- Sensibly plan the work in so that the risks involved are managed from start to finish
- Have the right people for the right job at the right time
- Cooperate and coordinate your work with others
- Have the right information about the risks and how they are being managed
- Communicate information effectively to those who need to know
- Consult and engage with workers about the risks and how they are being managed
Partner Up And See How We Can Support You
Our expert consultants ensure our clients comply with their duties under the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
Ensure compliance with current regulation through our CDM consultancy services. Whether you are a Client, Principle Designer, Principle Contractor or Contractor we can assist.
We can compile documentation, provide advice, guidance and services to enable you to remain fully compliant for the duration of your project.
- Major Construction Projects
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Design Assurance
- Emergency Response
- Bridges & Structures
- Power Stations
- LNG plant and Terminals
- Highway Development and Maintenance Wind Farms
- Sub-Station & OHL Installations
- Energy from waste plants
- Biomass Plants
- Recycling Plants
- Asbestos Survey & Management
- Operational Field EHS Advisors
Our CDM Regulation 2015 services start from £1,000+VAT Per Project
You Are Not Alone With Our CDM Regulation Services
We can also provide qualified and experienced Health & Safety Advisors to your project to undertake site audits and inspections, deliver training, support the project team and engage with site personnel to ensure that high standards are achieved across the project.
Support is available when needed from our experienced consultants. We are not just here for today we are here for the everyday.
Let’s start a conversation, contact our friendly team today
Alternatively you can book by email – email@example.com