Level 2 Award in Risk AssessmentIt provides employees with the underpinning knowledge and skills to undertake a risk assessment and an overview of the legal requirements.This course is designed for employees who are responsible for undertaking risk assessments in the workplace.
10 Places Left
£95 plus VAT
Risk Assessment Course Programme
- Understand why risk assessments are necessary for maintaining and improving standards of health and safety at work. This includes:
– the main causes of work related fatalities, injuries and ill health
– the moral legal and economic reasons for preventing accidents and ill health at work
– the definition of key terms association with risk assessments
– the role of risk assessments in accident and ill health prevention
- Understand the principles of risk assessment including being able to:
– outline the legal requirements for risk assessment
– describe a simple process for undertaking a risk assessment
– give examples of occupational, environmental and human factors that can affect the level or risk from hazards at work
– outline a method that can be used to prioritise risks
– outline the requirements for providing information about, and records on, the results of a risk assessment
To achieve the certificate, candidates need to:
- Complete an exam comprising of multiple choice questions
This qualification is valid for 3 years.
£95 plus VAT
Drinks are available, free of charge, throughout the day.
Lunch is not provided but there is a reasonably priced café on site.