PAT testing Chesterfield is an essential inspection and legal requirement that takes place on portable electrical equipment at all commercial premises in the UK, essentially checking the wiring of an appliance, ensuring ongoing safe use or identifying faults before they become serious fire safety issues.
AW Safety are able to carry out PAT testing Chesterfield on all portable electrical appliances, from kettles to main computers, to site tools and equipment ensuring the appliances remain safe to use. We provide a full report of appliances tested along with certification, giving you evidence that your electrical equipment has been tested and is compliant.
Our PAT Testing Chesterfield will include;
- Visual inspection of the appliance, flex and plug top – Look for any visual signs of damage or overheating
- Open Each Plug Top – Inspect the fuse and connections and tighten wire connections
- Electrical tests – The appliance is put through a series of electrical tests to ensure that it is properly earthed (Earth Continuity Test, Class 1 appliance) and insulated (Insulation Resistance Test, Class 1 and 2 appliance)
- Labelling – A label is affixed to the appliance indicating whether it has passed or failed as well as additional information including the test date, re-test date and Appliance ID number assigned to it
- Records – A detailed record is given for each appliance tested as well as an inventory summary. These records will be made available in an electronic format (hard copy available upon request)
Our Standard Prices Start From.
- £65.00 For 1 To 20 Appliances
- £75.00 For 1 To 30 Appliances
- £80.00 For 1 To 40 Appliances
- £85.00 For 1 To 50 Appliances
- £95.00 For 1 To 60 Appliances
- £105.00 For 1 To 70 Appliances
- £115.00 For 1 To 80 Appliances
- £125.00 For 1 To 90 Appliances
- £135.00 For 1 To 100 Appliances
Our Commercial prices Start From.
- £0.85p Per Test For Over 150 Appliances
- £0.80p Per Test For Over 300 Appliance
- £0.75p Per Test For Over 500 Appliances
- £0.55p Per Test For Over 1000 Appliances
- £0.55p Per Test For Over 2000 Appliances
- £0.55p Per Test For Over 3000 Appliances
- £0.50p Per Test For Over 4000 Appliances
- £0.45p Per Test For Over 5000 Appliances
For reliable Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) Chesterfield services at competitive rates, get in touch with AW Safety today.