Prioritising Safety First
As we have now moved into stage 4 of the Government’s roadmap, and following the relaxation of certain measures, we would like to reiterate our stance to continue in prioritising health, safety, and well-being.
Further to this, the Delta variant has brought about many complications and there are now new symptoms to consider too.
The safety of our staff and partners comes first, and with this in mind, we will continue to enforce the following core measures within our working environment:
- All staff will be required to complete a Lateral Flow Test (LFT) prior to attending work (twice weekly)
- Sanitiser will continue to be provided on entry and at touch points
- Temperature checks will continue as a mandatory measure for all staff and visitors upon arrival
- Face coverings will be required to be worn in communal areas and smaller offices
- Face coverings are no longer required in the corridors (as confirmed by Edwinstowe House management)
- Lateral Flow Test required for both tutor and learners
- Our existing risk assessment continues to remain in place
- Within our training rooms and in the corridors all learners and staff are expected to continue to wear face coverings unless exempt (evidence will be required).
- Visitors coming into the office must wear face covering, and those collecting from reception should also wear a covering.
Consultancy Client Visits
- Check with clients prior to visits on their requirements
- Face coverings must be worn, and social distancing continues to be observed
- Hand sanitiser to be provided to staff