Prioritising Safety First
- All staff will be required to complete a Lateral Flow Test (LFT) prior to attending work (twice weekly)
- Sanitiser will continue to be provided on entry and at touch points
- Temperature checks will continue as a mandatory measure for all staff and visitors upon arrival
- Face coverings will be required to be worn in communal areas and smaller offices
- Face coverings are no longer required in the corridors (as confirmed by Edwinstowe House management)
- Lateral Flow Test required for both tutor and learners
- Our existing risk assessment continues to remain in place
- Within our training rooms and in the corridors all learners and staff are expected to continue to wear face coverings unless exempt (evidence will be required).
- Visitors coming into the office must wear face covering, and those collecting from reception should also wear a covering.
Consultancy Client Visits
- Check with clients prior to visits on their requirements
- Face coverings must be worn, and social distancing continues to be observed
- Hand sanitiser to be provided to staff