The IOSH Managing Safely qualification is intended for those who have health and safety management responsibilities in the workplace. The course aims to equip managers and supervisors with the skills and know-how to evaluate their organisation’s safety systems, identify areas for improvement and implement new control measures to reduce risk when appropriate.
The qualification can be taken by managers and supervisors from any business, in any industry.
Edwinstowe House, High Street, Edwinstowe, NG21 9PR
14th-16th April 2020
8 Places Left
- Module 1 – Introducing managing safely
- Module 2 – Assessing risks
- Module 3 – Controlling risks
- Module 4 – Understanding responsibilities
- Module 5 – Understanding hazards
- Module 6 – Investigating incidents
- Module 7 – Measuring Performance
Each individual module includes:
- Learning objectives, with an overview of the module and what is required
- All required course learning content
- Short films and video clips
- Interactive revision exercises and learning activities
- Links to further reading and additional reference materials
To achieve the certificate, candidates need to complete a multiple-choice examination and a practical assessment.
£375 plus VAT
Each delegate will be provided with a course manual.
Drinks are available, free of charge, throughout the day.
Lunch is not provided but there is a reasonably priced café on site.