While it’s been a busy few weeks at AW Safety Management, we’re happy to announce another new starter – Steve Ashbridge, who will be coming to us as a Health & Safety Advisor!
Steve joins us here at AW Safety as a Health & Safety Advisor, although he has big plans to become one of our Health & Safety Consultants in the future!
Steve is an honest, passionate, and hardworking individual. He’s very committed to Health & Safety, with previous experience in the field. Steve enjoyed developing strong working relationships with the members of his team, while also striving to maintain a positive safety culture within the working environment.
Steve also has extensive experience and qualifications which will support him in his role at AW Safety. These include:
- Being a Technical Member of IOSH
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Fire Certificate
- Currently studying for Diploma in Applied Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- SEMA racking qualification
- Internal Auditing qualifications
- Train the Trainer for Fire wardens
All of these qualifications mean that Steve is more than qualified to handle any of your Health & Safety requirements!
Previously, Steve worked in the motor trade, where he was a Parts Manager. He then moved into the manufacturing sector, where he worked as an operator, before he began to study and progressed into a role as a Health & Safety Advisor, still within the manufacturing sector.
Steve helped to maintain both Health & Safety and Environment Management Systems. He helped to achieve and maintain the ISO standards. After this, Steve finally joined the team at AW Safety Management, where he is a Health & Safety Advisor, although he has big dreams to progress on to a role as a Health & Safety Consultant.
Within his current position, Steve’s duties include:
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Audits and Inspections of client sites
- Fire Risk Assessments and reviews of client premises
- Development and review of Health & Safety documentation and procedures
- General Health & Safety support and advice to a wide variety of clients from different sectors
Within his role at AW Safety Management, Steve’s main goal is to ensure that clients’ needs are met by offering clear advice and guidance, as well as ensuring that sites are safe.
Welcome to the team, Steve!More News