This one-day course highlights potential hazards when working on site and provides practical advice on keeping yourself and your colleagues safe. It covers your individual and employer’s responsibilities, including what you can do if you think anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk.
This course provides health and safety awareness and is endorsed by Build UK as standard training for all operatives on site.
Edwinstowe House, High Street, Edwinstowe, NG21 9PR
19th December 2019
16 Places Left
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- the need to prevent accidents
- health and safety law
- how your role fits into the control and management of the site
- risk assessments and method statements
- performing safely and asking for advice
- how to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: – Please note: Failure to provide the following on the first day of the course is likely to result in the delegate not being allowed to attend or complete the training.
- Photographic I.D. is required for all delegates to be presented during course registration.
- Written parental consent is required for all delegates under 18 years of age.
- Failure to provide this on the first day of the course is likely to result in the delegate not being allowed to attend or complete the training.
- All delegates must have a good understanding of written & spoken English to complete the course successfully. Please note: that translators are not permitted to attend
Course Cost £140.00