Level 2 National Award in the Principles of Fire Safety and the Role of the Fire MarshallThis qualification is designed to provide the underpinning knowledge to operate safely in the workplace with regards to fire safety.The course is aimed at staff that have been recently appointed or intend to be appointed as a fire marshall/warden in the workplace.
Edwinstowe House, High Street, Edwinstowe, NG21 9PR
10 Places Left
£95 plus VAT
This qualification consists of:
- Introduction to the principles of fire safety in the workplace
- Understand basic fire safety and what to do in the event of an emergency
- Understand the principles of fire risk control
- Understand the basics of practical fire safety
- Understand the principles of fire safety legislation under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Develop knowledge and understanding of how fire spreads and the behaviour of humans in the event of fire
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the role of the fire marshall
To achieve the certificate, candidates need to:
- Complete an exam comprising of multiple choice questions
This qualification is valid for 3 years.
£95 plus VAT
Drinks are available, free of charge, throughout the day.
Lunch is not provided but there is a reasonably priced café on site.