Training Course Booking Terms and Conditions
- Number of delegates per company: AW Safety Management reserves the right to restrict the number of delegates per company attending each training course, to maintain quality and ensure a course is not dominated by the needs of one company over others.
- Normal Allocation: All courses will be filled on a first come first served basis, unless otherwise specified.
- Confirmed bookings: No bookings will be accepted without a completed booking form being returned and received by AW Safety management and where applicable, with accompanying payment. Bookings will only be confirmed at the point that the delegate receives written confirmation that they have been allocated a place on a specified training course.
- Company Bookings: Any company booking places on training courses on behalf of their employees/volunteers is responsible for ensuring nominated individuals are aware of these terms and conditions and that no places are guaranteed until a booking is confirmed in writing, as per ‘Confirmed Bookings’ above.
Cancellation by AW Safety Management
- In the event of AW Safety Management having to cancel a training course, all delegates will receive confirmation in writing of cancellation and a full refund.
Cancellation by a delegate or delegate’s company
- In the event of a delegate or their employing company cancelling a training course the following will apply:
– All cancellations must be in writing.
– You should try to give as much notice as possible if you need to cancel a booking.
– Cancellation charges are as follows per person:
At least 20 days’ notice before the date of the course: 50% of the total cost.
14 days’ notice or less before the date of the course: no refund given
(Where a delegate can be substituted for another delegate from the same company cancellation charges may not apply)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are unsure about the meaning of or would clarification of any of our written terms and conditions.