Consultancy & Coaching
Non-compliance can cause serious financial, regulatory and operational consequences to organisations, together with the potential irrecoverable reputational damage. Our team understand the key behavioural and communication drivers to achieving objectives, and how to deal effectively with non-compliance.
We can help you
- Improve organisational understanding of your policies, procedures and training
- Create a culture of compliance and desirable behaviours
- Form positive habits across your organisation’s individuals and teams
- Respond to non-compliance in a way that generates a more positive outcome
- Learn critical compliance lessons for future organisational changes and success
Achieving full compliance on organisational policies and procedures can be frustrating, and often managers use the wrong approach when attempting to deal with non-compliance. At times, this approach can make matters worse leading to an unhelpful pattern of inefficiency, increased cost, and low morale.
- Behavioural expertise on non-compliance problem areas and how to change organisational habits
- Communication reviews, covering your policy, procedure and training framework
- Support on how key messages are communicated, teams are engaged, and messages are understood
- Guidance on the key ‘barriers’ to achieving compliance, and how to deal with such problems
- Mechanisms for dealing with non-compliance that ensure lessons are learned, and behaviours are genuinely changed
- Training to teams involved with compliance on how to change organisational communication and behaviours
- 1-1 and team coaching activities to help change undesirable behaviours